Ilesol Pharmaceuticals has developed a quality management system which implies an orientation towards continuous quality improvement to meet customer expectations. Quality management requires the participation of all employees at all organizational levels and has the task of advancing quality beyond customer expectations with constant strife for the upgrade.
What international standards do we follow?
Our collective operates according to the quality management system prescribed by the international standard ISO 9001. The ISO 9001 certificate is a confirmation of the application of the quality control system according to the international standard, issued by the accredited certification agency. Such a certificate is globally recognized.
Quality in the cosmetics industry is provided and controlled based on several International Organization for Standardization (ISO) standards. The most important and popular is ISO 22716:2007 Guidelines on Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
ISO 22716 standard prescribes a quality management system for the organizations involved in the production, control, storage, and distribution of cosmetic products. The basic requirements of this standard are taken from the ISO 9001 standard and adapted to good manufacturing practice in the cosmetics industry. Cosmetic products directly affect health, so they must be manufactured under known, reliable conditions and standards. GMP ensures the production of efficient and reliable products. This standard provides guidance on the conditions under which drugs, food, medical and similar products, including cosmetics, should be manufactured.
What are the benefits of implementing GMP standards?
The benefits of implementing GMP standards compliant with ISO 22716 in cosmetic production include:
- Improvement of the organization functioning and quality of finished products;
- Lack of need for the company to demonstrate the compliance of the cosmetic product with the applicable legislation.
- Clear and transparent documentation system;
- Reduction of risk associated with placing a dangerous product on the market;
- Increase of the competitiveness of the producer and its brands;
- Increased customer’s trust and attachment with the brand;
- Increased employee awareness and skills;
- The longer life cycle of the equipment by proper operation and production maintenance;
- Quick detection of incompatibility with the standard and the possibility of quick reaction to them by introducing inspections, e.g. in the form of audits;
- Guarantee of the safe product form.
What is our mission?
Our mission is the highest quality in CBD production and control in every stage of the production process. We guarantee transparency and full traceability throughout our production process. Our quality system insists on the information on every batch produced. We provide top quality products using interprocess analytics and highly regarded third-party testing.